spacer

Auf das Thema antworten Seite 1 von 1

BeitragVerfasst: 16.04.2014 14:23 
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

Ich denke wohl bald im Dominion!

MiG Ayesa, who has just taken part in the workshops for the new Queen Musical, has updated his Diary with more details here:

MiG-MUSIC
15 April 2014

I am still buzzing about what I experienced the last couple of weeks.

I can say now that it was a workshop for a new QUEEN musical, written by Ben Elton, called THE SHOW MUST GO ON. It is the sequel to WE WILL ROCK YOU, and although I cannot say any more about it, I can say that it is a BRILLIANT show, that surprised everyone who came to see our presentation.

I had the honour to work with legends such as Brian May and Ben Elton in such a creative and explosive exploration into making this new work leap off the page and onto the stage. I was so thrilled to be working again with the incredibly talented Hannah Jane Fox, and the awesome Rachel John and Brenda Edwards, as well as a company of brilliant young performers, some of whom I had worked with before, and new ones that I had just met. Under the baton of the genius of Stuart Morley, and with a kick -arse band, and with fresh choreography from the dynamite Giorgia Barberi, it was just joy from day one.

I am hoping this show will see the light of day. It so deserves a chance to be seen, and heard and loved. Roger Taylor, Jennifer Saunders, Emma Thompson, Steven Berkoff and Arlene Phillips all agree with me.

MiG AYESA

BeitragVerfasst: 18.04.2014 13:13 
Made In Heaven
Made In Heaven

Aha - dann hat WWRY dem Sequel Platz gemacht??
BildLet Me LiveBild

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast

Suche nach:
Gehe zu: